The skillsets utilised by Lytras & Company in its forensic accounting and valuation assignments translate to those necessary for general corporate advisory services.
The firm has expertise in the provision of advisory services to multinational and large Australian companies, Federal and State Governments and across the small to medium enterprise sector.
Specific areas of practice and experience include:
- Capital raisings
- Commercial contract negotiation assistance
- Cost-benefit analyses
- Corporatisation, commercialisation and privatisation assistance
- Due diligence investigations
- Feasibility analyses
- Finance structure and financing advice
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Information memorandum preparation
- Market and general research
- Merger and acquisition advice
- New venture assistance
- Operational reviews
- Research and development syndication assistance
- Strategic, corporate and business planning
- Strategic alliance negotiations
- Tender response preparation
For specific examples of expertise and testimonials, please phone or email us.